The Medical Director, Dr Anthony Omolola, is an experienced Medical Consultant who has been consistent achiever with a passion for excellence.
He graduated with distinction from College of Medicine, University of Lagos in 1981.
He did his housemanship and NYSC at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Ile-Ife between 1981-1983 and was a resident Doctor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology between 1983-1985.
He worked in different private hospitals in Lagos before incorporating Raphael Hospital in 1989 and commenced operation in 1990.
He is a member of different professional bodies which include:
– Member of American Academy of Family Physician (MAAFP)
– Member World Association of Family Doctors (WONCA)
– World Council Member of WONCA
– Member, Association of General and Private Medical Practitioners of Nigeria (AGPMPN)
– Member, Nigeria Medical Association (NMA)
– Member, Faculty of Medical Leadership and Management of U.K.
As a dynamic and versatile Medical Practitioner he was the Past Chairman of Association of General and Practitioners of Nigeria (AGPMPN) Lagos State Branch. He is the current National President Association of General and Practitioners of Nigeria (AGPMPN) and Member of Medical Advisory Committee to the Governor of Lagos State, Mr Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN).